Article 1 (Privacy Information)
1. “Personal Information” in Privacy Information refers to “Personal Information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and refers to information about a living individual that can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description contained in such information.
2. “Historical information and characteristic information” among privacy information refers to information other than “personal information” as defined above, including the services used, history of pages viewed and advertisements, search keywords used by users, date and time of use, method of use, environment of use, zip code, gender, occupation, age, IP address of users, cookie information, location of users, and other information that may be used by the Company. IP address, cookie information, location information, device identification information, etc.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Privacy Information)
1. “Munyuko” may ask for personal information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. when a user uses or registers with “Munyuko”.
2. “Munyuko” may collect personal information such as services used, history of pages viewed and advertisements, keywords searched, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment (including communication status of the mobile device in case of use through mobile device, various setting information for use), IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the device, and other personal information. We collect historical information and characteristic information such as IP address, cookie information, location information, and individual identification information of the terminal when users use the services of “Munyuko” or our partners or browse the pages.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes of collecting and using personal information by “Munyuko” are as follows
To respond to inquiries from users, to use information necessary for “Munyuko” to provide services to users, such as the contents of inquiries and billing information, and to use users’ service usage and contact information.
Article 4 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
Munyuko will not provide personal information to any third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
(1)When required by law
(2)When it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
(3)Cases in which the provision of personal information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
(4)When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
(5)When the following items are notified or announced in advance
A. The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
B. Items of data to be provided to the third party
C. The means or method of provision to the third party
D. Cessation of provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not fall under the category of third parties
(1) When “Munyuko” outsources all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
(3) Cases in which personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and in which this fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of the joint users, the purpose of use by the user, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance, or the name or title of the person responsible for the management of said personal information.
Article 5 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
When “Munyuko” receives a request for disclosure of personal information from the person concerned, “Munyuko” will disclose such information to the person concerned without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following cases, all or part of the information may not be disclosed, and if the decision not to disclose is made, notification to that effect will be given without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
(1) When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person in question or a third party.
(2) If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of “Munyuko’s” business
(3) If it violates any other laws or regulations. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in principle, “Munyuko” will not disclose any information other than personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 6 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
The user may request Munyuko to correct or delete his/her personal information in accordance with the procedures specified by Munyuko, if the information is incorrect. If Munyuko receives a request from the user as described in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, Munyuko will correct or delete the relevant personal information without delay and notify the user of such correction or deletion.
Article 7 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
When “Munyuko” receives a request from a person to stop using or delete (hereinafter referred to as “stop using, etc.”) his/her personal information on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by wrongful means, “Munyuko” will conduct the necessary investigation without delay. In the event that the Company receives a request to cease use of or delete personal information (hereinafter referred to as “Cease Use, etc.”), the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, will cease use of the personal information and notify the individual to that effect. However, in cases where it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information due to the large amount of costs involved or other difficulties in doing so, and alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the individual, these alternative measures will be taken.
Article 9 (Contact for Inquiries)Please direct any inquiries regarding this policy to the following contact point.
Trade name: Munyuko
E-mail address: email@example.com